LIL

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Of Revisiting Blogging and EPL Clubs

I have decided to revisit blogging again. Reason being, I feel that languages are an important life tool and to improve your command of languages, writing plays an important role.

It's the holidays now so I have a lot of free time. On Monday, I spent the morning watching highlights of all Premier League matches. West Ham just got relegated so I have to pick another team to support in EPL. Not that I won't be supporting West Ham and Leeds anymore; I will still be keeping close tabs on them. I shall base my selection on three criteria: pedigree (so that I don't have to go through this every five years), playing style (watching football is all about enjoyment - you have to identify with a particular style before you can enjoy it!) and transfer developments (my friend suggested this). I will make a preliminary decision at the end of this season, then observe the transfer market and decide finally after I observe the shortlisted teams at the start of next season. I know I sound laughingly serious, but as Bill Shankly once said ""Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that." Enough said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home