LIL

Wednesday, January 03, 2007


I should say I sent away 2006 with a heavy heart…mainly because of the a levels I guess…I did work very hard…I did fight very hard…but but…the problem is…I started too late…ok ok…I am 0% confident of getting into university…but well…theres still some time before the release of the results…so its waiting time for now…

Its now the new year of 2007…actually…at the end of every year…I always have a heavy heart…everything just feels very odd…as in…I just feel…the coming of a brand new year signifies the going by of another year…that alone makes me feel very heavy in a sense…in my opinion…the end of every year is a time for comtemplation…with all due respect to every other person who spend their new years eve partying away and happily counting down…I still find those practices very odd…personally I don’t see anything happy about the coming of a new year…that just is a very heavy moment for me…
Currently working now…oh yes…I finished my kite runner about a week ago…currently I am reading tangerine by colin cheong and the curious incident of the dog in the night-time by mark haddon…both are books recommended in the read! Singapore 2005 campaign…above is a picture for kite runner...personally...i think its one of the greatest novels i have read in a long time...i should just say its very thought provoking...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home