LIL

Wednesday, January 31, 2007


Been long since I blogged…now my first job has ended and I am starting on my second job…both jobs were gotten thanks to friends…a big thank you to both of you!!!...you know who you are…haha…

during my first job …I had one really bad day…not as in scolded by superiors or what…its because I knocked my head hard during work…real hard…I was checking a printer under a cabinet…then when I finished checking I simply slammed my head against the cabinet…it was so loud that people looked in to see what happened…I didn’t know what happened myself until the pain came in…then the whole day I felt dizzy…so that’s a huge bit of intelligence gone with that bang…

Then during the same day I had gone to buy tix for the asean football championship…I called in advance to ask if the officials will be going for lunch or anything…the person who received the phone said…we will always be selling the tix…no break in between or what…so I happily went…upon reaching…they were all out for lunch…I really had nothing to say…I had to go back another day to buy the tix…but anyway till now here are the results for Singapore… 0-0 with VIE…11-0 win against LAO…2-2 draw with IDN…1-1 with MAS (first leg semis)…1-1 draw again with MAS (2nd leg)…then proceeded to win on penalties 5-4…noh alam shah is our top scorer currently with 9 goals…final is against Thailand…I have never seen Thailand play but I have always known they are a very strong team…so…just as two years ago…we are once again the underdogs…but let us all hope that lightning strikes twice!

Recently I realised the importance of maintaining relationships with your best friends and family, and not to take them for granted…I believe effort is needed to keep a good relationship going…and you definitely need to put in the effort with respect to the people closest to you…I had this thought suddenly because recently my best friend went to ns…and my brother is also serving…and I miss them a lot…and that was when I realised why i should not take relationships for granted…

Lastly, when I went to buy the tix for singapore’s clash with Malaysia…I got interviewed by cna!!!...i don’t know why but I became very nervous when in front of the camera…at first I was quite excited about this and told people about it…then later on when the news showed the footage and people started either smsing or online messaging me saying they saw me on tv…I became a bit embarrassed…nevertheless I am grateful for this valuable airtime that was given to me…and I am also thankful to the friend who recorded the footage for me!!...thank you so much!!! (maybe I will post it here if I don’t find it embarrassing anymore…haha)

To round off this entry I am going to type a list of things I am never ever going to do:
1. I am never going to smoke. I know I have said I wanted to try it before…but nowadays I am getting so frustrated with 2nd hand smoke that I have nothing to say about smoking…
2. I am not going to gamble
3. I am not going to scold vulgarities…I know I have said this before and it turned out to be an empty promise but this time round the promise is going to be kept alright!...its just that recently somebody around me kept scolding vulgarities and I found out that it actually sounded so unpleasant to the ear…I am REALLY SORRY to those with have been offended by me under these circumstances alright!...sorry sorry!!!

above is one of my favourite photos of this time’s asean football campaign…showing alam shah executing a sepak takraw kick in the match against laos…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home